ira/wip.git
14 years agor19729: - split basedn related tests to a new function
Stefan Metzmacher [Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:33:53 +0000 (18:33 +0000)]
r19729: - split basedn related tests to a new function
- and add some 'netlogon' attriubte related tests

metze

14 years agor19727: make it possible to run the ldap.js tests against non global catalog servers
Stefan Metzmacher [Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:14:37 +0000 (18:14 +0000)]
r19727: make it possible to run the ldap.js tests against non global catalog servers

metze

14 years agor19726: when a client explicit asks for the 'netlogon' attriubute on LDAP
Stefan Metzmacher [Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:35:24 +0000 (17:35 +0000)]
r19726: when a client explicit asks for the 'netlogon' attriubute on LDAP
the result entry is skipped!

metze

14 years agor19724: add a helper functions to return an CLDAP error
Stefan Metzmacher [Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:08:45 +0000 (17:08 +0000)]
r19724: add a helper functions to return an CLDAP error

metze

14 years agor19723: don't use [,],(,) in test names to make the build-farm output happy
Stefan Metzmacher [Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:01:26 +0000 (17:01 +0000)]
r19723: don't use [,],(,) in test names to make the build-farm output happy

metze

14 years agor19722: fix memory leaks and hierachie bugs
Stefan Metzmacher [Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:53:32 +0000 (16:53 +0000)]
r19722: fix memory leaks and hierachie bugs

metze

14 years agor19721: ldapsrv_SearchCallback isn't needed any more
Stefan Metzmacher [Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:36:14 +0000 (16:36 +0000)]
r19721: ldapsrv_SearchCallback isn't needed any more
ldb_search_default_callback does the same...

metze

14 years agor19720: - don't pass a pointer reference to ldb_search_default_callback()
Stefan Metzmacher [Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:09:36 +0000 (16:09 +0000)]
r19720: - don't pass a pointer reference to ldb_search_default_callback()
  as it's ugly when it free's the callers memory on failure!

- only steal the controls on a LDB_REPLY_EXTENDED, LDB_REPLY_DONE
  and ignore them on LDB_REPLY_ENTRY, LDB_REPLY_REFERRAL as we currently
  have not way to return them in a ldb_result (we should fix this!)

metze

14 years agor19719: don't use 'new' as var name samba3 doesn't like it...
Stefan Metzmacher [Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:33:38 +0000 (15:33 +0000)]
r19719: don't use 'new' as var name samba3 doesn't like it...

metze

14 years agor19714: - add an explicit default target (needs to be the first target in the Makefile)
Stefan Metzmacher [Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:31:47 +0000 (14:31 +0000)]
r19714: - add an explicit default target (needs to be the first target in the Makefile)
- let 'make nss' work alone

metze

14 years agor19708: add a script for running net tests separately
Rafal Szczesniak [Tue, 14 Nov 2006 23:17:39 +0000 (23:17 +0000)]
r19708: add a script for running net tests separately

rafal

14 years agor19699: - use better names for the site strings
Stefan Metzmacher [Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:12:47 +0000 (19:12 +0000)]
r19699: - use better names for the site strings
- use the client_site when creating the server object

metze

14 years agor19698: fix whitespaces...
Stefan Metzmacher [Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:08:11 +0000 (19:08 +0000)]
r19698: fix whitespaces...

metze

14 years agor19697: use the same mailslot name as windows does,
Stefan Metzmacher [Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:04:32 +0000 (19:04 +0000)]
r19697: use the same mailslot name as windows does,
this also let wireshark match the responses

metze

14 years agor19684: Talloc_guide text on multithreading by Remi Turboult
Volker Lendecke [Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:18:36 +0000 (09:18 +0000)]
r19684: Talloc_guide text on multithreading by Remi Turboult

14 years agor19683: Guard GUID_from_string from walking off the end.
Andrew Bartlett [Mon, 13 Nov 2006 03:21:13 +0000 (03:21 +0000)]
r19683: Guard GUID_from_string from walking off the end.

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19682: Fix comments.
Andrew Bartlett [Mon, 13 Nov 2006 03:20:24 +0000 (03:20 +0000)]
r19682: Fix comments.

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19681: Update to current lorikeet-heimdal. I'm looking at using the realm
Andrew Bartlett [Mon, 13 Nov 2006 03:19:59 +0000 (03:19 +0000)]
r19681: Update to current lorikeet-heimdal.  I'm looking at using the realm
lookup plugin, the new PAC validation code as well as Heimdal's SPNEGO
implementation.

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19680: Allow specifying basedir for test data.
Jelmer Vernooij [Sun, 12 Nov 2006 03:40:38 +0000 (03:40 +0000)]
r19680: Allow specifying basedir for test data.
Create temporary directories in base directory.

14 years agor19679: Fix shared library build as well.
Jelmer Vernooij [Sun, 12 Nov 2006 03:36:47 +0000 (03:36 +0000)]
r19679: Fix shared library build as well.

14 years agor19678: Fix the build for now (ugly hack because of circular dependencies)
Jelmer Vernooij [Sun, 12 Nov 2006 03:26:11 +0000 (03:26 +0000)]
r19678: Fix the build for now (ugly hack because of circular dependencies)

14 years agor19677: Fix more dependencies.
Jelmer Vernooij [Sun, 12 Nov 2006 02:55:34 +0000 (02:55 +0000)]
r19677: Fix more dependencies.

14 years agor19676: Fix some more dependencies.
Jelmer Vernooij [Sun, 12 Nov 2006 02:49:05 +0000 (02:49 +0000)]
r19676: Fix some more dependencies.

14 years agor19675: the process model don't depend on heimdal anymore
Stefan Metzmacher [Sun, 12 Nov 2006 02:17:23 +0000 (02:17 +0000)]
r19675: the process model don't depend on heimdal anymore
and only have private depdendencies

metze

14 years agor19674: auth didn't depdend on process_model!
Stefan Metzmacher [Sun, 12 Nov 2006 02:15:56 +0000 (02:15 +0000)]
r19674: auth didn't depdend on process_model!

metze

14 years agor19673: Build shared libs against shared libs.
Jelmer Vernooij [Sun, 12 Nov 2006 01:30:45 +0000 (01:30 +0000)]
r19673: Build shared libs against shared libs.

14 years agor19672: Make LIBSAMBA-UTIL a subsystem again for now because it has interdependencies
Jelmer Vernooij [Sun, 12 Nov 2006 00:54:43 +0000 (00:54 +0000)]
r19672: Make LIBSAMBA-UTIL a subsystem again for now because it has interdependencies
with LIBSAMBA-CONFIG.

14 years agor19671: Fix remaining unresolved symbols in shared library build.
Jelmer Vernooij [Sat, 11 Nov 2006 23:14:58 +0000 (23:14 +0000)]
r19671: Fix remaining unresolved symbols in shared library build.
Fix starting tests in shared library build.

14 years agor19670: Reduce the number of unresolved symbols when building with shared libraries.
Jelmer Vernooij [Sat, 11 Nov 2006 22:44:28 +0000 (22:44 +0000)]
r19670: Reduce the number of unresolved symbols when building with shared libraries.

14 years agor19664: fix compiler warnings...
Stefan Metzmacher [Sat, 11 Nov 2006 15:11:21 +0000 (15:11 +0000)]
r19664: fix compiler warnings...

should _krb5_find_type_in_ad() also take a const?

metze

14 years agor19663: merge changes from lorikeet heimdal:
Stefan Metzmacher [Sat, 11 Nov 2006 14:00:24 +0000 (14:00 +0000)]
r19663: merge changes from lorikeet heimdal:

support for netbios domain based realms

metze

14 years agor19662: windows 2003 kdc's only rewrite the realm to the full form,
Stefan Metzmacher [Sat, 11 Nov 2006 12:52:04 +0000 (12:52 +0000)]
r19662: windows 2003 kdc's only rewrite the realm to the full form,
when the client is using the netbios domain name as realm.

we should match this and not rewrite the principal.

This matches what windows give:

metze@SERNOX:~/prefix/lorikeet-heimdal/bin> ./kinit administrator@SERNOXDOM4
administrator@SERNOXDOM4's Password:

metze@SERNOX:~/prefix/lorikeet-heimdal/bin> ./klist
Credentials cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_10000
Principal: administrator@SERNOXDOM4.MX.BASE

Issued           Expires          Principal
Nov 11 13:37:52  Nov 11 23:37:52  krbtgt/SERNOXDOM4@SERNOXDOM4.MX.BASE

Note:
I need to disable the principal checks in heimdal's
_krb5_extract_ticket() for the kinit to work.

Any ideas how to change heimdal to support this.

For the service principal we should use
the realm and principal in req->kdc_rep.enc_part
instead of the unencrypted req->kdc.ticket.sname
and req->kdc.ticket.realm to have a trusted value.

I'm not sure what we can do with the client realm...

metze

14 years agor19661: - add resolve stage to dcerpc connects over tcp
Stefan Metzmacher [Sat, 11 Nov 2006 11:00:19 +0000 (11:00 +0000)]
r19661: - add resolve stage to dcerpc connects over tcp
- remove ipv6 support untill the resolve layer can give ipv6 addresses

metze

14 years agor19660: Forgot to tell gsskrb5 not to canonicalize hostnames. Shoudl fix
Andrew Bartlett [Sat, 11 Nov 2006 03:41:50 +0000 (03:41 +0000)]
r19660: Forgot to tell gsskrb5 not to canonicalize hostnames.  Shoudl fix
valrind issues on fort, because we won't hit NSS any more.

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19650: Allow Samba to use Heimdal's SPNEGO code. Currently this can only
Andrew Bartlett [Fri, 10 Nov 2006 02:44:38 +0000 (02:44 +0000)]
r19650: Allow Samba to use Heimdal's SPNEGO code.  Currently this can only
negotiate krb5, but if this works, I'll add NTLM as a GSSAPI backend
by some means or other.

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19649: Fix indentation.
Andrew Bartlett [Fri, 10 Nov 2006 02:41:00 +0000 (02:41 +0000)]
r19649: Fix indentation.

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19645: don't pass NULL as mem_ctx...
Stefan Metzmacher [Thu, 9 Nov 2006 01:11:45 +0000 (01:11 +0000)]
r19645: don't pass NULL as mem_ctx...

metze

14 years agor19644: Merge up to current lorikeet-heimdal, incling adding
Andrew Bartlett [Thu, 9 Nov 2006 00:33:43 +0000 (00:33 +0000)]
r19644: Merge up to current lorikeet-heimdal, incling adding
gsskrb5_set_default_realm(), which should fix mimir's issues.

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19643: make process_model thread compile again
Stefan Metzmacher [Thu, 9 Nov 2006 00:29:32 +0000 (00:29 +0000)]
r19643: make process_model thread compile again

metze

14 years agor19642: convert host.c to new composite api
Stefan Metzmacher [Wed, 8 Nov 2006 22:33:22 +0000 (22:33 +0000)]
r19642: convert host.c to new composite api

metze

14 years agor19641: ldap_delete() is only allowed as user, we need to give credentials to the...
Stefan Metzmacher [Wed, 8 Nov 2006 22:28:28 +0000 (22:28 +0000)]
r19641: ldap_delete() is only allowed as user, we need to give credentials to the ildap backend

metze

14 years agor19640: add some comments
Rafal Szczesniak [Wed, 8 Nov 2006 21:40:11 +0000 (21:40 +0000)]
r19640: add some comments

rafal

14 years agor19639: convert nbtlist.c to new composite api
Stefan Metzmacher [Wed, 8 Nov 2006 21:20:45 +0000 (21:20 +0000)]
r19639: convert nbtlist.c to new composite api

metze

14 years agor19638: convert resolve.c to the new composite api
Stefan Metzmacher [Wed, 8 Nov 2006 21:18:24 +0000 (21:18 +0000)]
r19638: convert resolve.c to the new composite api

metze

14 years agor19637: Leave --realm option only, as abartlet suggested.
Rafal Szczesniak [Wed, 8 Nov 2006 21:11:25 +0000 (21:11 +0000)]
r19637: Leave --realm option only, as abartlet suggested.

rafal

14 years agor19636: Add URLs to ldb and talloc pkg-config files.
Jelmer Vernooij [Wed, 8 Nov 2006 14:36:30 +0000 (14:36 +0000)]
r19636: Add URLs to ldb and talloc pkg-config files.
Always build and install .pc files as they make sense for static libs
as well.

14 years agor19635: It appears that under CFX, different keys are used in each direction
Andrew Bartlett [Wed, 8 Nov 2006 04:54:56 +0000 (04:54 +0000)]
r19635: It appears that under CFX, different keys are used in each direction
(or something like that).

In any case, we need to stick with the initiator subkey for now, until
we figure out what Vista uses for the CIFS session key.

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19634: Only use --allow-undef-shlib for modules.
Jelmer Vernooij [Wed, 8 Nov 2006 02:01:31 +0000 (02:01 +0000)]
r19634: Only use --allow-undef-shlib for modules.

14 years agor19633: Merge to lorikeet-heimdal, removing krb5_rd_req_return_keyblock in favour...
Andrew Bartlett [Wed, 8 Nov 2006 01:48:35 +0000 (01:48 +0000)]
r19633: Merge to lorikeet-heimdal, removing krb5_rd_req_return_keyblock in favour of a more tasteful replacement.

Remove kerberos_verify.c, as we don't need that code any more.
Replace with code for using the new krb5_rd_req_ctx() borrowed from
Heimdal's accecpt_sec_context.c

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19632: This got missed in the heimdal merge. Without this, we don't keep the
Andrew Bartlett [Wed, 8 Nov 2006 01:43:23 +0000 (01:43 +0000)]
r19632: This got missed in the heimdal merge.  Without this, we don't keep the
full database name.  The existing code (needed for when we use the HDB
as a keytab, such as for the kpasswd service) only works for HDB
keytabs not prefixed with a type.

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19631: Re-enable shared libraries, but don't use -rpath-link unless
Jelmer Vernooij [Wed, 8 Nov 2006 01:37:28 +0000 (01:37 +0000)]
r19631: Re-enable shared libraries, but don't use -rpath-link unless
shared libraries are actually used.

14 years agor19630: Support specifying the realm name from command line.
Rafal Szczesniak [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 23:48:02 +0000 (23:48 +0000)]
r19630: Support specifying the realm name from command line.
Useful when testing calls against windows servers with krb auth.

rafal

14 years agor19629: No need to special case use of DCE_STYLE sign and seal away any more...
Andrew Bartlett [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 21:08:33 +0000 (21:08 +0000)]
r19629: No need to special case use of DCE_STYLE sign and seal away any more...

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19628: This hint via Love at the IETF meeting:
Andrew Bartlett [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 21:05:45 +0000 (21:05 +0000)]
r19628: This hint via Love at the IETF meeting:

Larry told me that most context flags needed to be set to, otherwise
it wouldn't work.

This fixes DCE_STYLE against Win2k3 SP1.  It seems they just tightened
up their end of the GSSAPI code, as DCE_STYLE is explicity rejected in
the session setup too (being the wrong layer).

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19625: not all linkers like -Wl,rpath-link, so don't use it till we have configure...
Stefan Metzmacher [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 16:14:14 +0000 (16:14 +0000)]
r19625: not all linkers like -Wl,rpath-link, so don't use it till we have configure checks
and working shared libraries

metze

14 years agor19624: we have timegm in libreplace so heimdal should not replace it
Stefan Metzmacher [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 16:03:00 +0000 (16:03 +0000)]
r19624: we have timegm in libreplace so heimdal should not replace it

metze

14 years agor19623: disable building of shared libs until we have fixed them,
Stefan Metzmacher [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 15:59:39 +0000 (15:59 +0000)]
r19623: disable building of shared libs until we have fixed them,
they all have unresolved symbols and are useless
and produce noise in the build-farm

metze

14 years agor19622: - remove unused var
Stefan Metzmacher [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 15:21:18 +0000 (15:21 +0000)]
r19622: - remove unused var
- fix default for enable-dso to no

metze

14 years agor19621: move enable-dso to check_ld.m4 again and add some checks and generate more...
Stefan Metzmacher [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 14:13:59 +0000 (14:13 +0000)]
r19621: move enable-dso to check_ld.m4 again and add some checks and generate more output

metze

14 years agor19620: Remove old (outdated) files.
Jelmer Vernooij [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 14:06:58 +0000 (14:06 +0000)]
r19620: Remove old (outdated) files.

14 years agor19619: Add pointer to (up-to-date) packaging from the Debian Samba packaging repository.
Jelmer Vernooij [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 14:06:40 +0000 (14:06 +0000)]
r19619: Add pointer to (up-to-date) packaging from the Debian Samba packaging repository.

14 years agor19618: pass -D_SAMBA_HOSTCC_ when using the hostcompiler
Stefan Metzmacher [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:54:43 +0000 (12:54 +0000)]
r19618: pass -D_SAMBA_HOSTCC_ when using the hostcompiler

metze

14 years agor19616: the heimdal spnego mech doesn't seem to use roken.h and isn't portable
Stefan Metzmacher [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:50:24 +0000 (12:50 +0000)]
r19616: the heimdal spnego mech doesn't seem to use roken.h and isn't portable
(it doesn't compile on suse 10.1 because gethostname() isn't found,
 unistd.h isn't included...)

as we don't need the spnego mech, disable it till it gets fixed in heimdal

metze

14 years agor19615: include roken.h.in as this still includes the ifdef's we need in samba4
Stefan Metzmacher [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:47:46 +0000 (12:47 +0000)]
r19615: include roken.h.in as this still includes the ifdef's we need in samba4

this should fix the portability of samba4

metze

14 years agor19614: fix compiler warnings
Stefan Metzmacher [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:42:51 +0000 (12:42 +0000)]
r19614: fix compiler warnings

metze

14 years agor19613: remove diff between samba4 and lorikeet
Stefan Metzmacher [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:10:46 +0000 (12:10 +0000)]
r19613: remove diff between samba4 and lorikeet

metze

14 years agor19612: fix the build with auto dependencies
Stefan Metzmacher [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:08:30 +0000 (12:08 +0000)]
r19612: fix the build with auto dependencies

the samba4 heimdal copy should do not need to use socket_wrapper

metze

14 years agor19611: we have heimdal 0.8pre currently
Stefan Metzmacher [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:04:11 +0000 (12:04 +0000)]
r19611: we have heimdal 0.8pre currently

metze

14 years agor19610: fix the build
Stefan Metzmacher [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:03:01 +0000 (12:03 +0000)]
r19610: fix the build

metze

14 years agor19609: fix uninitialized perl variabel, we need AC_SUBST() for all configure vars
Stefan Metzmacher [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 10:44:17 +0000 (10:44 +0000)]
r19609: fix uninitialized perl variabel, we need AC_SUBST() for all configure vars
we want to use in perl...

metze

14 years agor19608: - basics comes in with $(ALL_PREDEP)
Stefan Metzmacher [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 10:42:26 +0000 (10:42 +0000)]
r19608: - basics comes in with $(ALL_PREDEP)
  (this fixes the auto dependency build)

metze

14 years agor19607: - remove mech_switch.h from objectfile list
Stefan Metzmacher [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 10:41:11 +0000 (10:41 +0000)]
r19607: - remove mech_switch.h from objectfile list
  (fix the build the auto dependencies)
- add tabs

metze

14 years agor19606: Remove generated files
Andrew Bartlett [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 10:40:50 +0000 (10:40 +0000)]
r19606: Remove generated files

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19604: This is a massive commit, and I appologise in advance for it's size.
Andrew Bartlett [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 06:59:56 +0000 (06:59 +0000)]
r19604: This is a massive commit, and I appologise in advance for it's size.

This merges Samba4 with lorikeet-heimdal, which itself has been
tracking Heimdal CVS for the past couple of weeks.

This is such a big change because Heimdal reorganised it's internal
structures, with the mechglue merge, and because many of our 'wishes' have been granted:  we now have DCE_STYLE GSSAPI, send_to_kdc hooks and many other features merged into the mainline code.  We have adapted to upstream's choice of API in these cases.

In gensec_gssapi and gensec_krb5, we either expect a valid PAC, or NO
PAC.  This matches windows behavour.  We also have an option to
require the PAC to be present (which allows us to automate the testing
of this code).

This also includes a restructure of how the kerberos dependencies are
handled, due to the fallout of the merge.

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19603: Make it easier to control the debug level of smbd.
Andrew Bartlett [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 04:26:45 +0000 (04:26 +0000)]
r19603: Make it easier to control the debug level of smbd.

Ensure that we don't accept kerberos logins without a PAC (to ensure
we actually produce a PAC in the KDC)

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19600: Add two more headers (fixes installation)
Jelmer Vernooij [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 01:25:17 +0000 (01:25 +0000)]
r19600: Add two more headers (fixes installation)

14 years agor19599: Fix --includedir.
Jelmer Vernooij [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 01:00:27 +0000 (01:00 +0000)]
r19599: Fix --includedir.

14 years agor19598: Ahead of a merge to current lorikeet-heimdal:
Andrew Bartlett [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 00:48:36 +0000 (00:48 +0000)]
r19598: Ahead of a merge to current lorikeet-heimdal:

Break up auth/auth.h not to include the world.

Add credentials_krb5.h with the kerberos dependent prototypes.

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19597: Ahead of the merge to current lorikeet-heimdal:
Andrew Bartlett [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 00:47:36 +0000 (00:47 +0000)]
r19597: Ahead of the merge to current lorikeet-heimdal:

Supply the correct OID to the error display functions.

Rework the session key functions.

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19596: add basics to 'all' - hopefully fixes the build on some hosts
Jelmer Vernooij [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 00:46:04 +0000 (00:46 +0000)]
r19596: add basics to 'all' - hopefully fixes the build on some hosts

14 years agor19595: Seperate debug messages between database failure and simple lack of
Andrew Bartlett [Tue, 7 Nov 2006 00:19:16 +0000 (00:19 +0000)]
r19595: Seperate debug messages between database failure and simple lack of
records.

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19594: the behaviour of `include' is slightly different from helper(). Fix the build
Jelmer Vernooij [Mon, 6 Nov 2006 23:25:30 +0000 (23:25 +0000)]
r19594: the behaviour of `include' is slightly different from helper(). Fix the build
for now.

14 years agor19593: add NET-API-USERLIST test
Rafal Szczesniak [Mon, 6 Nov 2006 23:23:47 +0000 (23:23 +0000)]
r19593: add NET-API-USERLIST test

rafal

14 years agor19592: a simple test for libnet_UserList
Rafal Szczesniak [Mon, 6 Nov 2006 23:22:57 +0000 (23:22 +0000)]
r19592: a simple test for libnet_UserList

rafal

14 years agor19590: Make it less noisy to run the session_key test outside 'make test',
Andrew Bartlett [Mon, 6 Nov 2006 23:19:00 +0000 (23:19 +0000)]
r19590: Make it less noisy to run the session_key test outside 'make test',
for example against a remote host.

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19589: Because we what we really wanted was coverage of seal and non-seal,
Andrew Bartlett [Mon, 6 Nov 2006 23:17:48 +0000 (23:17 +0000)]
r19589: Because we what we really wanted was coverage of seal and non-seal,
rather than validate or not, change $VALIDATE to bigendian in the
session_key test.

Andrew Bartlett

14 years agor19588: Use include and import statements rather than depends() and helper().
Jelmer Vernooij [Mon, 6 Nov 2006 22:54:49 +0000 (22:54 +0000)]
r19588: Use include and import statements rather than depends() and helper().

14 years agor19587: Fix indentation and correctly set error string when completing
Rafal Szczesniak [Mon, 6 Nov 2006 22:06:12 +0000 (22:06 +0000)]
r19587: Fix indentation and correctly set error string when completing
a composite call - don't leave it unset.

rafal

14 years agor19586: draft version of libnet_UserList function. still a bit of work
Rafal Szczesniak [Mon, 6 Nov 2006 22:03:22 +0000 (22:03 +0000)]
r19586: draft version of libnet_UserList function. still a bit of work
to do left.

rafal

14 years agor19585: Add support for some more standard IDL instructions:
Jelmer Vernooij [Mon, 6 Nov 2006 21:54:19 +0000 (21:54 +0000)]
r19585: Add support for some more standard IDL instructions:
 - `include' (replaces helper())
 - `import' (replaces depends())

Add support for parsing importlib() - importlib() is now ignored (with a
warning), but no longer causes syntax errors.

helper() and depends() are now marked deprecated and will cause warnings.

14 years agor19584: add the new file to the build.
Rafal Szczesniak [Mon, 6 Nov 2006 21:16:50 +0000 (21:16 +0000)]
r19584: add the new file to the build.

rafal

14 years agor19583: a few prerequisite functions called from within libnet functions
Rafal Szczesniak [Mon, 6 Nov 2006 21:16:27 +0000 (21:16 +0000)]
r19583: a few prerequisite functions called from within libnet functions
(in this case domain related) to ensure certain conditions before
doing what libnet function is expected to do.

rafal

14 years agor19582: Support building both shared and static versions of libraries at the same
Jelmer Vernooij [Mon, 6 Nov 2006 20:17:25 +0000 (20:17 +0000)]
r19582: Support building both shared and static versions of libraries at the same
time.

The --enable-dso flag now specifies whether or not the Samba binaries
themselves should be linked against the shared libraries.

By default, all libraries will be built staticly. If supported, the
shared variant of each library will also be built.

If people think building both shared and static library versions in
'make all' is too time-inefficient, please let me know and I'll move the
shared library bits to 'make everything'.

14 years agor19580: Add --includedir option.
Jelmer Vernooij [Mon, 6 Nov 2006 20:01:22 +0000 (20:01 +0000)]
r19580: Add --includedir option.

14 years agor19578: Fix trivial typ0.
James Peach [Mon, 6 Nov 2006 19:38:27 +0000 (19:38 +0000)]
r19578: Fix trivial typ0.

14 years agor19575: Build static libs in bin/static rather than bin/
Jelmer Vernooij [Mon, 6 Nov 2006 17:28:27 +0000 (17:28 +0000)]
r19575: Build static libs in bin/static rather than bin/

14 years agor19574: Initial work towards supporting build of both shared and static libraries.
Jelmer Vernooij [Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:57:00 +0000 (16:57 +0000)]
r19574: Initial work towards supporting build of both shared and static libraries.

14 years agor19573: Move secrets.o into param/ (subsystems haven't been integrated yet).
Jelmer Vernooij [Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:11:52 +0000 (16:11 +0000)]
r19573: Move secrets.o into param/ (subsystems haven't been integrated yet).

14 years agor19572: Fix typo.
Jelmer Vernooij [Mon, 6 Nov 2006 14:07:20 +0000 (14:07 +0000)]
r19572: Fix typo.

14 years agor19571: Add a USESHARED parameter (different from BLDSHARED) + two small
Jelmer Vernooij [Mon, 6 Nov 2006 14:03:51 +0000 (14:03 +0000)]
r19571: Add a USESHARED parameter (different from BLDSHARED) + two small
shared-library related fixes.